Now your Excel spreadsheets look better than ever on your tablet and phone. When you edit or create spreadsheets, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Excel has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
Now PowerPoint presentations look great on your tablet and phone. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Please Note: You will need to activate an Office 365 account to use OneDrive.
The real Microsoft Word app designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Now Word documents look better than ever on your tablet and phone. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Word has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
On iPhone, iPad Air, and iPad mini, the core Word experience, including viewing, creating, and editing documents, is free. Or unlock the full Word experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription. On iPad Pro, you need Office 365 to create and edit documents.
PDF Expert is a must-have app for anyone who reads, annotates or edits PDF documents on iPad or iPhone. It allows you to mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert text and stamps, sign and even merge PDFs. Moreover, PDF Expert is the best choice for filling out PDF forms right on your iPad and iPhone.
Create and share dynamic conversations around documents, snapshots, diagrams and videos — basically anything there is to talk about. You can talk, type, and draw right on the screen. VoiceThread takes your conversations to the next level, capturing your presence, not just your comments. Anyone can join the discussion — anytime, anywhere.
Stunningly simple and accessible, VoiceThread is already in use by architects, executives, kindergartners, professors, and engineers around the world. More than 25% of the top Universities in the U.S. use VoiceThread to connect and communicate around digital media.
* Add images and videos from your device.
* Flip through pages and annotate slides while you narrate.
* Sharing is as easy as sending an email.
* Access your VoiceThread account and all of your content just by signing in.
* You will need a network connection to use this app. WiFi is recommended.
- Open the app and log into our school account at “newtrier.ed.voicethread.com”
- Upload, share and discuss documents, presentations, images, audio files and videos. Over 50 different types of media can be used in a VoiceThread.
- Comment on VoiceThread slides using one of five powerful commenting options: microphone, webcam, text, phone, and audio-file upload.
- Sharing – Keep a VoiceThread private, share it with specific people, or open it up to the entire world.
Seamlessly integrate VoiceThread into your Canvas course.
Teachers should develop their VoiceThread assignments using the web version on their computers.
Sign into the New Trier VoiceThread account with your New Trier username and password.
Students and instructors are enrolled in their courses automatically. When a user clicks an LTI link within a course, VoiceThread will generate a group for that course and add the user to it.
Set graded assignments in VoiceThread. Require students to create their own VoiceThreads, comment on one of yours, or simply watch a lecture and receive a grade. Assignments are graded in VoiceThread, and grades are sent back to your Canvas gradebook seamlessly.
The Digital Library is a database of articles about successful VoiceThread projects. It is a resource that offers guidance and inspiration for people undertaking new projects.
Join instructional designer and expert VoiceThreader George Haines to explore all aspects of VoiceThread. We cover basic VoiceThread features, lesson planning, strategic and specialized applications of VoiceThread, and even how you can make your courses more accessible to all learners. These workshops are completely free, and anyone is welcome to attend!
Workshops are scheduled almost every week throughout the year. Check the Workshops page for all upcoming sessions and to watch archives of past sessions.
- Refresh iPad screen if you cannot view updates.
- Check wireless connections
- VoiceThread Support
- Contact User Support x2399
The Canvas app lets users use their mobile device to:
- Stay on top of your to-do items
- View your course schedule and syllabus
- Read and participate in course discussions
- Turn in homework assignments
- Upload files, videos, and audio recordings
- Read, create, and reply to inbox messages
- Study and navigate course pages
- View grades for your courses and individual assignments
- View submissions and participate in comment discussions with your instructor
- Access and participate in Canvas groups
If you are using the Canvas app for the first time:
- Open the app
- Search for ‘New Trier’ and select it from the drop-down list.
- Log-in using your New Trier username (or student ID) and password.