The Canvas app lets users use their mobile device to:
- Stay on top of your to-do items
- View your course schedule and syllabus
- Read and participate in course discussions
- Turn in homework assignments
- Upload files, videos, and audio recordings
- Read, create, and reply to inbox messages
- Study and navigate course pages
- View grades for your courses and individual assignments
- View submissions and participate in comment discussions with your instructor
- Access and participate in Canvas groups
If you are using the Canvas app for the first time:
- Open the app
- Search for ‘New Trier’ and select it from the drop-down list.
- Log-in using your New Trier username (or student ID) and password.
Teaching with the Canvas app