Teachers, grading assignments just got more magical. Put away the stacks of paper and manila folders. Canvas SpeedGrader™ lets you grab your iPad and flip through assignments with ease, whether you’re at home on the couch or at the mechanic getting your oil changed.
SpeedGrader allows you to:
- See assignment submissions just like web Canvas
- View photo and video submissions
- Listen to audio submissions
- Create video, audio, and text comments to students
- Grade using different methods from a simple letter grade to a complex rubric
- Open documents in other native iPad apps
If you’re an instructor who uses Canvas, SpeedGrader makes grading a valuable experience again.
- Download Speedgrader app to mobile device and login with your New Trier username and password.
- To open a course, tap the full name of the course.
- New assignment submissions are indicated by a circle with the number of submissions.
- Open the assignment and then view the submission
- The student list displays all students for the assignment.
- Names in black indicate the student has submitted the assignment.
- Names in gray indicate the student has not yet submitted the assignment.
- Names with a green check mark indicate the student’s submitted assignment has been graded.
- Use the markup tools to annotate the assignments
- Leave text, voice or video comments
- Check iOS and app for updates
- SpeedGrader data is saved to the server so you can delete the app if it crashes
- Sign out of SpeedGrader app
- delete app
- restart iPad
- reinstall app
- SpeedGrader Help Guide
- Report issue to Help
- Click Help button
- Describe issue and submit