3… 2… 1… ACTION! With Toontastic 3D you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around on screen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, and anything else you might imagine!
• A giant toy box full of swashbuckling pirates, transforming robots, nefarious villains, and many more characters and settings to spark kids’ imaginations
• Design your own characters with 3D drawing tools
• Add yourself to your adventures with photos, and customize the color of your characters
• Mix your soundtrack with dozens of built-in songs
• Choose from three Story Arcs for digital storytelling (Short Story, Classic, & Science Report)
• Export videos to your Photos library to share with family and friends
• An idea lab chock full of kid-created stories, characters, and settings to inspire new adventures
Teaching with Toontastic 3D
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 30 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children’s picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you’re done, easily share your book, or even publish to the iBooks Store!
- Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
- Add photos and images from your iPad’s photo library, from the web, or use the iPad’s camera
- Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
- Add video and music, and even record your voice
- Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
- Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
- Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
- A quick tap and you’re reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK
- Publish your book online (teachers only)
- Send your book by email
- AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or MacBook
- Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
- Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
- Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
- Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
Teaching with Book Creator
Packed with fonts, templates, balloons, captions, and lettering art, Comic Life is a fun, powerful and easy-to-use app that makes creating comics easier than ever. And now you can build your comics anywhere you like!
Easily go from taking photos to creating full comics all on one device with full page templates and panel layouts. Create original stories with the integrated Script Editor then drag and drop your words to the comic page when you’re done.
Comic Life is also great for doing school projects, how to guides, flyers for your business or group, storyboarding, lesson plans, book reports, Internet memes; and that’s just to name a few!
Slow Shutter Cam brings new life into your device’s photo toolbox by letting you capture a variety of amazing slow shutter speed effects that you only thought you could get with a DSLR. Continue reading to learn more about this unique app!
Teaching with Slow Shutter
You know what a “green screen” effect is, right? It’s used in the movies to make it look like the actors have landed on an alien planet, and it’s used on TV to make it look like your local news announcer is standing in front of a weather map. The green screen effect works by combining images from multiple sources into a single video. These images can come from photos or videos in your camera roll, or from the live video camera. Green Screen by Do Ink can be used to create a “green screen” effect for videos or still pictures.
When creating a video, it’s always best to plan out in advance what you want to do. You can assign students to storyboard their ideas using a storyboard framework like this
one from Blue Valley schools in Kansas.
Once students have their plans in hand, they can watch Green Screen’s tutorials here
Teaching with Green Screen
Annotate and present easily and quickly with TouchCast Studio. Create Smart Video by adding webpages, files, images, videos… nearly anything! Then record or live stream* and share across the web. Elements in Smart Videos are interactive for viewers.
At the core of TouchCast are Smart Videos. What makes video smart? Tools to create and stream video that are blissfully simple to use. The means for any file to be shared inside video. Interactive elements that make them more engaging. The ability to collaborate with your team anywhere in the world. The fact you make a big impression. Immediately.
There are a number of tutorials accessible from within the app itself. Just tap on TUTORIALS at the bottom of the home screen.
Create beautiful designs and professional graphics with Canva. Edit photos, add text, elements, stickers, borders, frames and more. Get started in seconds with more than hundreds of professional templates and tweak them to suit your need.
Use your own photos or choose from more than one million layouts, stock photographs and illustrations. Search for the best fonts, photo filters, graphics, stickers and shapes, then use Canva’s simple drag and drop tool to create a design. Share your design directly to your favorite social media app, via email, text messaging apps or export to your camera roll.
1. Download the App or go to the website
2. Sign up either through Facebook, Google, or Email address
3. Follow these tutorials
Content for item 3
Spark Video helps anyone create compelling animated videos in minutes. Easily add and trim video clips to make your videos stand out on social. Pick from over 25,000 beautiful iconic images or add your own photos to highlight what you have to say. Select the soundtrack that works best. Then Spark automatically adds striking cinematic motion to your story — no design experience needed. Share your video to make an impact: Persuade, inform and inspire your audience. You can even access, edit and share your video from a browser using Adobe Spark for web.
Teaching with Adobe Spark Video
Spark Page makes it easy for anyone to turn words and images into a beautiful gliding web story. Transform your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device. Get inspired by a wide variety of curated designs, then simply tap to select a beautiful, unique look. Gorgeous fonts, color and magazine-style design are automatically incorporated — no design experience required.
Teaching with Adobe Spark Page
Adobe Spark Post is the fun, fast and easy way to create stunning graphics for all occasions. Get started in seconds with professionally designed, eye-catching templates you can easily tweak with just a few taps. Choose your photos, add some text and apply Design Filters to instantly create beautiful graphics. Each tap gives you completely new layouts, color palettes, typography styles and filters — no design experience required. Easily share your design via your favorite social platforms, text or email to engage your audience.
Teaching with Adobe Spark Post